Fresh Deals
Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Conditioner Banana 350ml

Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Conditioner Banana 350ml

£3
£6
GET DEAL
Available @ Wilko

Vote on this deal

Vote Down
Vote Up

<p>Garnier Ultimate Blends Nourishing Hair Food Banana Conditioner For Dry Hair has a 98% Natural Origin - the remaining 2% ensures good preservation and sensoriality. The Garnier conditioner is vegan and has a 95% biodegradable formula. It has been dermatologically tested and contains no silicones for a natural feel to your hair.</p><p> <ul><li>98% natural origin</li><li>Vegan friendly</li><li>Contains no silicone</li></ul></p><p> £6.00 Now only <strong>£3.00</strong>

Similar Deals

Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Banana 3in1 Mask 390ml
Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Banana 3in1 Mask 390ml
£3.50£7
Wilko
Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Conditioner Coco 350ml
Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Conditioner Coco 350ml
£3£6
Wilko
Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo For Normal - Dry Hair | Aloe Vera Hair Food Shampoo by Garnier Ultimate Blends | 98 Percent Natural Origin Ingredients | 350 ml Pack of 6
Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo For Normal - Dry Hair | Aloe Vera Hair Food Shampoo by Garnier Ultimate Blends | 98 Percent Natural Origin Ingredients | 350 ml Pack of 6
£15.97
Amazon
HALF PRICE! Garnier Hair Mask for Normal Hair | Aloe Hair Food by Garnier Ultimate Blends, 3-in-1: Conditioner, Hair Mask, Leave-in Hair Conditioner | 98 Percent Natural Origin | 390 ml
HALF PRICE! Garnier Hair Mask for Normal Hair | Aloe Hair Food by Garnier Ultimate Blends, 3-in-1: Conditioner, Hair Mask, Leave-in Hair Conditioner | 98 Percent Natural Origin | 390 ml
£3.46£6.99
Amazon
HALF PRICE! Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Goji 3-in-1 Hair Mask Treatment for Coloured Hair 390ml
HALF PRICE! Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Goji 3-in-1 Hair Mask Treatment for Coloured Hair 390ml
£3.49£6.98
Amazon
Garnier Ultimate Blends Argan Oil & Cranberry Conditioner for Coloured Hair 360ml
Garnier Ultimate Blends Argan Oil & Cranberry Conditioner for Coloured Hair 360ml
£1.99£4
Boots
Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Coconut Shampoo 350ml
Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Coconut Shampoo 350ml
£2.97£5.99
Superdrug

Share this deal

This website uses cookies to enhance the user experience. Find out more
Fresh Deals

Our Story
Fresh Deals is family run, UK based deals website founded in 2020 during the coronavirus pandemic. Starting as a tool to find discounts vouchers and freebies for NHS key workers during the pandemic, the demand for good deals was wanted by everyone - so that's what just we did! We now provide hundreds of deals every to thousands of members. We search all over the UK high and low to bring you the best online deals the internet has to offer. Fresh Deals posts the best deals daily, the hottest deals every hour and the latest deals every minute.

Our Promise
1. We only show the best deals the internet has to offer so you don't waste any time searching for those money saving bargains.
2. We only work with sellers that offer the best prices.
3. We refuse to work with sellers that have do not have excelent reputation with their customers.

So that we can keep our platform free to use, for a few deals, we may monetise by means of affiliate link. This does not affect the way the deals are shown and we show all deals sorted by your vote. Simply use our search functionality to find products or browse through our categories to source products of interest.